- Applicants must be active duty service members or veterans who have received a discharge other than dishonorable.
- All applicants are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Due to the proximity of schools, applicants may NOT be registered on ANY sex offender list.
- The active duty service member or veteran must be the primary applicant, not a family member.
- Applicants and their party must agree to abide by all guidelines, fully participate in all program activities, and refrain from any inappropriate activity
- Applicants and their party must be coherent and detoxified with at least seventy-two hours since their last use of alcohol or drugs
- Applicants and their party must be mentally and physically able to exercise proper personal hygiene and self-care, perform task assignments, and participate in all program functions within a non-medical, non-psychiatric facility.
- Applicants and their party must be employed full-time or have an equivalent combination of job search, educational development, and/or volunteer hours within the community
Application & Supporting Documentation
The following application needs to be completed by either the veteran, agency or via phone with Rally Point CVV. Our application form provides a more complete picture of the service member, veteran and/or his or her family and it can more quickly be completed via phone with Rally Point CVV staff.
The following items must be included in the application and can be emailed via our SECURE UPLOAD PAGE:
- Valid Picture Identification (Driver’s License, Student ID, State-Issued ID Card, etc.)
- Social Security Card (We may require Social Security Cards on each member of the household)
- Income Verification for all Household Members (Not just those related to you)
- Reporting of Assets for all Household Members (Not just those related to you)
- Bank & Investment Statements for all Household Members (Last three months)
The button above provides you with an application that is best completed on a computer. If you would prefer to print out an application and legibly complete it, you may find THIS FORM more suitable for completion.