- Applicants must be active duty service members or veterans who served at least one day on active duty.
- All applicants are approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Due to the proximity of schools, applicants may NOT be registered on ANY sex offender list.
- The active duty service member or veteran must be the primary applicant, not a family member.
- Applicants and their party must agree to abide by all guidelines, fully participate in all program activities, and refrain from any inappropriate activity.
- Applicants and their party must be coherent and detoxified with at least seventy-two hours since their last use of alcohol or drugs.
- Applicants and their party must be mentally and physically able to exercise proper personal hygiene and self-care, perform task assignments, and participate in all program functions within a non-medical, non-psychiatric facility.
- Applicants and their party must be employed full-time or have an equivalent combination of job search, educational development, and/or volunteer hours within the community
Application & Supporting Documentation
The application needs to be completed by either the veteran, agency or via phone with LZ Phoenix. Our application form provides a more complete picture of the service member, veteran and/or his or her family and it can more quickly be completed via phone with LZ Phoenix staff.
- Valid Picture Identification (Driver’s License, Student ID, State-Issued ID Card, etc.)
- Social Security Card (We may require Social Security Cards on each member of the household)
- Income Verification for all Household Members (Not just those related to you)
- Reporting of Assets for all Household Members (Not just those related to you)
- Bank & Investment Statements for all Household Members (Last three months)